I am in love with Alberta...

Alberta!!!!! I am so happy, glad, excited, and enthralled to be wrapped in the loving welcoming arms of golden wheat fields, combines churning, dust a-flyin, gravel roads, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open prairie, sunshine, and family.
I love you Alberta. You will forever be my home, no matter where I go with James. You will always have first place in my heart.

Last night, I looked up at your stars. There was no lights turned on for miles around that I could see...and I looked up. and saw millions and millions of bright twinkling stars. I knew I was home.

The leaves are falling off of the trees. But the bareness, to me, is beautiful. Soon those very branches will be sparkling like diamonds in the morning sun.

I am home. and I feel so so content.

except. there is a hole in my heart. because James is not here. and so I know that I will go back to CA- for him. because HE is my life.

Comments

  1. O Jenn this Alberta blog makes me so lonesome... Come get me please so I can be in Alberta too with my family. Please??? xoxo, Rach
    P.S. Just enjoy it while your there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya girl!! The prairies are in my blood and just part of who I am! I love to visit the mountains...find them beautiful, peaceful..all that...but I just feel so blessed to live where I do! JP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts