something new for you!!!

This new project ,so has me hyped up!!! (sorry I get excited about veeery small things. ask my husband!)
I needed a quick birthday gift for a friend of mine here, and yes. she's a dear friend but being as I just moved here I know not of her tastes! So I found this vase and decided to get creative, but couldn't think of a saying till I thought of this one, everyone knows the great hymn 'How Great Thou Art' and decided yaaaa. that would be very. nice. just plain. nice. nice.nice.nice.niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. no way. I said it first. yes I did. NICE. do you think its nice? You are not obligated to answer my question if you do not want to. But if you have something to say on the matter. Well, than. BY ALL MEANS!!!  SAY IT!     (nicely) 
( o and those of you that are peeking in on my weirdness. pleeeeease don't just look. tell me hi too. I don't care if i've never met you or seen you or if you are my aunts husbands sisters gramas neighbours daughter-in-law. I want to know whos visiting me. all you have to do is leave a comment.its super simple. love you too :) )

Comments

  1. that is so cool...wish you were here to make one for margi for me...her bday tom....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely NICE!! I drop in often..you have a very entertaining blog!!...and you post often, which is ...again..NICE!! JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya very nice gift there, jenn. love it. pr'y cheap too eh?? :) xoxo, rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS nice! Darla's thought was right on! I do wish you still lived here :(

    And I know exactly how you feel about comments... it's kinda like people stopping in and looking around your house but not saying hi, if they don't leave comments. Not that they have to every time, but I just like to know who's hanging around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey thanks guys:) and yes margi, I would give my left big toe to be back in Alberta.... ' whither thou goest....?" :)its just plum not easy learning new cultures ect. ect.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello rachel baerg? is my middle name not cheap??!!! :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like it too, jennieee!!! I was gonna say something about your comment on new cultures, but I deleted.it.all.period.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts