more.........


$15 for each of these my friends!!! and in the back of my brain I am skanoodling a plan... about somebody that is following me will get a prize!!!.... any suggestions? maybe who ever gets the most people to follow my blog?? what do you think??!! I am trying to get my product out there to the people like me, who are married but they only own ONE vehicle, so when hubbys gone...ya. you get it. I.AM.STUCK.i wana hear your thoughts... Your prize would maybe be the wall art of your own choice;)

Comments

  1. Jenn,

    I don't want any prize...but I'm going to post about you being in Gallup soon and am gonna link your blog up to mine...we'll get your name out there just yet lady! You are doing a GREAT job! Give it more than a few weeks and that little Cricket machine of yours will be on fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks chey;) You still might get something...just for being my dear friend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I found your blog through Cheyenne, so it worked!! Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts