i want to go home for harvest


hey farmer girls out there!!! hows the harvest? is the canola busheling good??!!! lol. I saw a Red combine eating it up outside my window the other day...got me down-right lonesome... I asked James if there was anybody ,ANYBODY, i could drive combine for... well really i wouldn't want to... if I did I'd probly work with not one person with the same skin colour as I...which doesn't matter really....
Last night James and I and his parents took supper over to the mission house in town... Our church here has a lil house in town where girls from our church volunteer - there is 5 people living in that house that are handicapped... the youngest is a 9 year old boy... those kind of people are so innocent and lovable and full of love!!! softened this heart of mine... and of my husbands... its such a worthy cause...
Today I was with James again touring around in those fancy shmancy neighborhoods... He is going to grill chicken on our $25 grill from Wal-mart ...it's a pretty persnikety little thing!!! The first time we used it - the chicken was black on the outside and there was still pink stuff in the inside... we didn't have a lot of confidence in it to say the least..but he fired it up the other night and cooked everything on really low for quite awhile and it worked!! yeehaaww!now we can grill again... Tomorrow I am so going swimming...wish somebody would come with me..... so long friends...

Comments

Popular Posts