erasable calendar...

yee-haw for all these blogs with *FREE* ideas for cheaper versions of stuff we all need umm...and want!!!and this-
is one of those ideas... I looked at Target. Up and down those aisles...  for an erasable calender. searching. looking. but. everything was TOO MUCH MONEY. and besides I didn't like any of them. BLAH. plain. white. and boring. boring boring. I wanted colour!! and I wanted CHARM!!! 
and I found it... by making it!!! and it cost me only- $1 for the frame (yes.if you look close its warped on the bottom, thats why its a dollar,duh. ) and lets see, the paper, I'm gonna guess cost me at the most!!- $1. 
So a for a whopping $2, I got my erasable calender. and It's colourful and cheap!!! 
 Ok, you know you want one so go, make it!!! I took the paper out of the frame and used it for my stage. I took 2 red 8 1/2 x 11 papers and laid them on that paper, glued them to fit the frame (11x14) than I cut 14 squares 2.75 inches x 1.8 inches. yes. I tried to be precise, but it didn't work. If you look closely the squares don't match and they are not perfectly straight, but neither is the frame, so there!!(pooh bear) !!!

Comments

  1. I think it looks great and it's nice to have an erasable calendar rather than wasting all that paper all the time!:) You creative girl you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cool and you could make a vinyl design on it too... I bought one on Etsy like that...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts