{thankful 7}

Seven days of being thankful...
All I can say is that the few moments I do sit down and write these things, my day seems brighter somehow...
You should try it :)

- James. I can not imagine my life here in this land with out him. He is my ROCK. my best friend, he fills in for my sisters when it comes to shopping . He takes me, and tells me if it 'makes my rear look fat' ;) and if the shoes are cute, but better than sisters he than will pay for it :) lol!!! He folds lots and lots of laundry, washes dishes and is generally a huge help around the house.
- My two dogs. With them I am never home alone♥
-my Tupperware order that arrived last night!
-fly spray and fly swatters :)

Comments

  1. Hey Jenn,
    I've enjoyed your thankful lists! It's helped me to think thankful thoughts! I'm thankful that I have the ability to stand in the kitchen to cook a meal for the silage crew.. And that I have a hubby n kiddos to cook for.. And that maybe hubby can come home for dinner so I maybe don't have to pack him a lunch! YAY!! (All sounds a little food related! LOL!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts