{08.30.12} psst. and a good deal!


Outside my window... evening lights turned on in the streets.
I am thinking... about seeing my favorite 6 nephews in 6 weeks:) 
I am thankful... that it worked for Mum and Dad to come here. ♥
In the kitchen... its clean. No dirty dishes :)
I am wearing...ancient clothes. Not worth talking about. 
I am creating... orders for my ETSY STORE
I am going... to bed soon,soon,soon. 
I am reading...Just finished THE VOW an incredible story of LOVE.
I am hoping... that tomorrow really is only 89 degrees!
I am looking forward to... Jacquelyne coming on Saturday:) :) :)
I am learning… that words hurt. and its best to just 'shut up'.
Around the house...clean laundry folded, boards waiting to be painted on... 
One of my favourite things... this office chair. It's quite nice :)

to see this in my etsy store and read all about it
So for you my bloggy pals- a steal of a deal:) This sign for sale for you for $25.00 + shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only until Sunday evening at mid-night PST. ( 1:00AM MST) 
 Tell me in the comments what you want. This sign measures 20x11.25 inches and it is hand painted by me. It comes with a saw tooth hanger on the back for easy hanging.

Option 1- mustard w/ black letters.
Option2- cream w/ coloured letters.
Option3- black w/ cream letters.

Happy day to you =)

Comments

  1. Sounds like fun! Yup clean kitchen counters!! Know the feeling!! Mine are clean now!! Have a great time with your nephews! They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love clean counter tops. and yes I will have fun with them:o)

      Delete
  2. So glad you are blogging! I was afraid you were lost in the wilderness, still in a tent!

    I am glad you can find things to 'rejoice' over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! Grandma K! Although where we were was beautiful, and peaceful and wonderful I think I would have clawed and kicked until I found my way out had I been left. Bathing in a creek more than 2 times may or may not have been the end of me, and the toilet? Yes, honestly I texted my mum and sister when we were on our way home and had stopped at a Starbucks. "I just sat on a REAL toilet" :D it was great !

      Delete
  3. Deep inside my heart, I want colours. My house wants something with black. So I guess we're still fighting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fight it out:)missed I could do the colored letters on black. And do the brown letters cream?

      Delete
    2. I like the idea of colours on black...

      Delete
  4. We cannot wait to see you, Auntie Jenn. We don't mind the long drive if Papa & Grami & our aunties & Uncle Jon & Auntie Chy are on the other end! xoxo from 3 of your little nephews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. whoopsadaisy! :)

      Tryin to stay a long drive should be made to this here area too! And visit this Auntie Chey! :)

      Also was tryin to say...Jenn...you are THE BEST!! Your signs are so fab!

      Delete
  5. O, and I already got that sign & I love it! :) So I guess I won't order it on this sale!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love my sign too!! Thanks sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to see your back at typing jenn-o! thanks, it gives me somethin' easy and interesting to read and look forward to seeing what new things you write! --- wish I could see u soon too, but not this time I ges! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. ummmm.... i ges I better add.... uh, we are only 3 hrs from wher you will be sooooo..... ya sure we'll have you over! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that'd be LOVELY!! just not sure if we will have our own vehicle :/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts