EXCITING NEWS!!!

... sometimes in life it seems everybody else gets ahead sooner, faster, better. and we are the slow ones.
but! sometimes we have to remind ourselves that not everybody in this big world has to wait on CR-1 visas from the USA for 1 year and 10 months ... Some girls marry the 'boy next door'... some of us don't :) some of us go for adventure,as to how hard the adventure can be, we are completely and totally naive about until we are slapped in the face with a healthy dose of reality when .... ya. you get the picture.

I got my loooooooooong awaited for appointment date to go to Montreal, Quebec, CANADA to get my looooong awaited for Visa! February 11, 2011. I am excited, nervous, scared, and worried, and happy and biting my nails, and grinning... and ya. you get this picture too!!!

...and if you noticed I got my lil Etsy store a little bit more on the way! Stop in and check it out!!! (the link is on my side bar) and just so you know any purchases made between now and Feb. of 2026, the funds will be donated to my Tim Horton's tin-can to pay off my debt of flying across the country and into another to get my visa. and by the way- I very willingly do custom orders... Shoot me an email - aprairiegirlincalifornia@gmail.com   if you have something you want that I do not have on my store. I will be posting more pictures on there soon!!!!!

Cheers to you all!!! and a super duper happy clappy new year to you my friends!!!

Comments

  1. Wow thats exciting news! Hope all goes well! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! :) Happy for you! And Happy 2011! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man im sycht for u!!! Can u cum see me wen u fly out there? Im not far away u know... :) Janel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jenn. That is something to celebrate! And what a great thing to start the New Year with, eh?! Good luck. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is a wonderful way to start the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such great news Jenn!! I am so happy for you my friend!!

    By the way, I love your new blog look! Pretty and sunmmery!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts