Sunday, January 22, 2012

{menu plan}

I am so excited!!! This week I am using up food in the fridge or freezer. I must have bought some extra last week because it seems like I have extra fruit and veggies even!!! Yay for saving some money, eh !?
(just remembered. James and I are on a serious weight loss binge. and he wants me start packing lunches to avoid those fast food places... Yay!! for self denial :)  but that might mean I'll have to run and get a few things...)

on to the menu-

MONDAY-  Mexican Corn Chowder over rice.
TUESDAY- Left overs
WEDNESDAY- I going to see my 'miracle man*' so we'll be eating out ;)
THURSDAY- Tacos
FRIDAY- Meatloaf, Gourmet Potatoes,  California mixed veggies
SATURDAY- Taquitoes, salad
SUNDAY- Poppy Seed Chicken, Ceaser Salad, Fresh fruit. (I looove picking oranges off of the trees!!)


Easy Peasy.

* I am going every 2 weeks to a miracle man. He has been helping me (pain and surgery free!!!) to fix my Scoliosis, and my lower back pain, and my Charlie Horses' (thanks for the diagnoses Rach :p ) !!!
What he does is called Cellular Response. and yes at first I was leery. Leery of spending the money and of just letting some one re-locate the bones in my body! But I had seen visual proof of it working so I went and Its working. He told me that my problem was an EASY fix. He also told me that when he is all done I will be 2 inches taller :p. LOL. This last week he moved my sacrum (lower back bone or something !!) 2 1/2 inches. Miracle of Miracles my lovely "Friesen" butt doesn't poke out *quite* as far!!!!!! (that convinced me over everything)lol. More on this another time.
Any of you been or done anything like this??

toodles...

6 comments:

  1. love you jenn... hope this man will heal you completely!!! Good luck on losing weight too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jenn!! I hope you get CURED!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oranges off the tree? I'm totally jealous! Fresh-off-the-tree oranges is something I miss SO MUCH! We plan to come home in March and I'm hoping there are lots left, and I'm bringing bags and bags of them back to MB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a Friesen butt?! lol...never heard that term before! This treatment sounds neato...please keep me informed on the progress...maybe I need to come to Cali for treatment of scoliosis too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go for it! this treatment sounds interesting & i hope you tell us more!

    ReplyDelete

Hey I totally adore hearing from YOU, my readers!!
you can comment using 'name/url'. and just put your name in the name part. leave url blank.!! or if you have a google account that'd be super-dee- duper!!! thank-ya pals!! your comments give me courage to keep writing!!! love ya as always- The Prairie Girl.