{lucky}

Tonight Tessa crawled onto our bed sprawled out soother and blankie in hand and pronounced- this the luckiest day ever!!
 I feel the luckiest to be her mummy.
She told Grandma Bertha when we left her this eve. "That was so special". Made me sorta laugh!
She hears so much more than I can even believe and picks up on things I say. She's too little to be saying such grown up stuff, isn't she?
Tessa was talking on her Fisher Price phone to Mia the other day and informed her - " I'll be 'round shortly".
And on and on I could go.. I don't want to forget these days so I must write them down.
Nighty night.

Comments

  1. Hi..kinda interesting...i got a note from google this morning telling me i mite be interested in your post! You sound like a girl who grew up in the same prairie community i did and moved to the Canadian west coast when already a gramma. I trust you are enjoying your life (and it sounds like you do)in the US west coast!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts