{and now I lay me down to sleep}

at 2 years and 3 months I think we are finally conquering the sleeping in your crib all night.
But not with out some stipulations on T's part- bankie, sooder, Apple juice and for the last week her "chicken book".
(Blankie, soother, and The little Red Hen book.) I tuck her in and she says- I read my chicken book mummy?
She loves books and another favourite these days is the Sears wish book which she calls "the Bawbie book". Because, Barbies!! she's not a girl for nothing.
She'll look for lowly worm and gold bug in the Richard Scarry books endlessly... And then there is "sister Bear"... We read and read or just look at pictures...
What are your kids favourite books?

Comments

  1. Ahhh, those bedtime rituals. Our kids have tried it all. Spencer, age 3, also loves Richard Scary books. Being all boy though, his favorites are all the Tonka books. Fortunately for me they are short and it's easy to skip paragraphs here and there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts