{sigh. I don't really wanna do this}

Hey friends and loved ones, readers, and who ever faithfully reads along about my funny little life over here
{source}
in Central California...

It is with some pain, and tribulation, and...... that I am telling you this..
I never did want to do this but... as life goes some things are better...

I am making my blog 'private'.
I started it to keep in touch with my family and close friends... and its grown to include new friends, of who I do not want to lose! :)
I don't want any of you to feel un-welcome! That is not my thought... Its just 'safer' and better for me.
So if you want to keep on reading PLEASE send me your e-mail address to-

aprairiegirlincalifornia@gmail.com

and really. you are welcome. I am going to keep it the way it is for a few days to allow time for all of you who want to send me you address'. ♥

Happy day to you...


Comments

Popular Posts