{'she' speaks again}

She sat there...picking her nails, playing with her keys, chattering with the babies that know not a word... Listening to the happy banter of voices chatting about the latest this and that... What stage of baby food the baby's are at, and how 'she loves the stand and pull things off the table already'. 'What they are going to do on this rainy day evening...How they are so ready for their husbands to spend a day at home..'. Then, she spoke, words that were only in reference to what some one else had spoken. and eyes turned. and stared- at her.
... She went home and wondered-'did I say something wrong?' Did I offend some one? What was I said worthy of a stare?!.
and she decided that either she was going to have to not let 'eyes staring' bother her or stay quiet and 'just listen'' to the conversations around her...
So part of this is fiction and part of it comes straight from my heart. But, just so you know, this didn't literally happen! 

Comments

  1. your other big sisJune 4, 2011 at 6:05 PM

    hugs sis...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's good to talk without thinking... gets others thinking.... love, joy, peace, ella ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep speaking.... I enjoy (sometimes I am sad) your writings. Please keep sharing your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this post. I have felt this many times. Not a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts