Sunday, August 28, 2011

{menu planning}

Back again for some menu planning!!!

Don't forget to hop over to sorry about the mess and place your bid !!

Ok, so now that I started working full time... I am not including lunches on my menu.
I figured it in to my own plan but basically its going to be left overs or Lunchables for James, as I get free food where I work!!! (it's a bakery/cafe). Oh, and breakfasts are basically cereal, fruit, &/or toast :) so just dinners this week for ya!!!

Monday- BBQ Chicken Pizza, Ceaser Salad.
Tuesday- 'Slow Cooker Pork Chops" rice, green beans
Wednesday- Spaghetti, corn on the cobby, Baked Apples
ThursdayMexicali Crock Pot Chicken, fresh fruit salad
Friday- Tacos, applesauce
Saturday-
Breakfast- Pancakes or Crepes with fresh fruit.
Dinner-  Date night ♥  (i hope!!!)
Sunday- Roast Beef, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Applesauce w/ jell-o, lettuce salad.

I want to try and get more of my recipes up on the recipe tab... but until than, If there is a recipe you would like off of here, leave a comment and I will email it to you...

Toodles... ♥



ps. the 2 crock pot menus are 'links' click on them to go straight to the recipe!!

3 comments:

  1. That chicken dish sounds yummy and easy. What's not to like... Enjoy your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make Jimmy eat Lunchables??? My 2 skunks will join him any day, but not my hubs... :) Good menu's but thank goodness for friends I don't have to cook this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! He ADORES Lunchables :) I always feel bad sending that with him but give him crackers,cheese, n meat and he's happy:D

    ReplyDelete

Hey I totally adore hearing from YOU, my readers!!
you can comment using 'name/url'. and just put your name in the name part. leave url blank.!! or if you have a google account that'd be super-dee- duper!!! thank-ya pals!! your comments give me courage to keep writing!!! love ya as always- The Prairie Girl.