some thoughts

- feeding the goats at the pumpkin patch 

  I am so tired of mosquitos. Anyone else? We have these tiny little ones in our house and they bite the girls and I like crazy. 

 I went to a cranial sacral therapist last week. She mostly worked on my head and told me 'it is quite messed up. ' I felt that in every way. I think I am doing so great mentally and then boom crash. Anyone else? 

 Hadley and her lungs can not handle the smoke the wildfires are sending our way. She has had 4-5 episodes of wheezing, a lot of belly breathing (scary business) in the past 4 months. I have always been able to pull her out of it with multiple home remedies I have up my sleeve. Monday and Tuesday I was worried and frustrated and called upon a Doctor. The doctor was very concerned about RSV at first but after agreeing to try a breathing treatment on her, that helped raise her oxygen levels, we sorta concluded it was allergies/asthma. I mean does a kid just get RSV 4-5 times in 4 months? Seems unlikely. The doctor let us go home with strict orders to head straight for the children's hospital should anything take even the slightest dip. Being a mom makes me weak-kneed some days. Anyone else?

 We took the girls to the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday. James and I do not always agree on events like this. I was pleased to go and save $5 a person on entry fees along with the other 600 people. He was quite sure it would have been more pleasant to spend the extra money and go with much smaller crowds. I do tend to agree with him on the smaller crowd thing. The 2 story slide is always a high light for this mama. I mean who doesn't love one? The corn maze brings out all the adventuring parts of James and Tessa while all I could think about was getting out of there ASAP before we all had allergy welts ( aka hives)  from the corn hitting our faces and arms. Oh and Hadley was already getting stuffed up from wandering through that corn patch, so the faster our escape, the better. Overall I love fall and I absolutely love taking my girls to do fun seasonal things. Anyone else?

 A friend told me there is the ever so slight chance of rain here tomorrow and we possibly wouldn't be able to eat outside. All I heard was 'slight chance of rain'. We need and want rain here so badly. I dream of the (winter) days where it drizzles and fogs over for good parts of the day. Anyone else?

 I'm ever so grateful for my tribe of friends. All of you, near and far. I see you all in my thoughts frequently and I just want you to know how loved you are by me but mostly by the King. You are chosen, Loved, and redeemed by Him. Doesn't that make you want to sing? It makes me want to. 

 Happy Thursday Night. XO

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts