{its pink}

Hello to all!
Here is a quick update on my life!

The ultra sound shows us that we are getting a baby girl! Beings as I have 6 nephews and just in the last year got a niece I was totally SHOCKED that it appeared to be a girl !! We are super excited tho!!

I have been feeling a LOT better finally. Seems like at about week 20 or so things fiiiinally started looking up!!!  I am very very thankful. Also, I am thankful that my husbands love for cooking was generously fueled by the fact that i couldn't cook for so long, and he continues to surprise me multiple times a week with a gourmet dinner. I am not complaining. and i can't even hate him for making me do the clean up, ha ha!!

My baby shower is this week Thursday and i am BESIDE my self with happiness that baby sis Jess is flying in on Wednesday to help me ooh and aah over all the gifts. I think I might even have an auntie who is coming to assist in the ooh-ing ;) so, it shall be a wonderful week!!!
 Jess is going to help me sew  sew the bumper pads and a sheet set for my cradle, for which i am beyond thankful!! so we will be busy but, we WILL have fun.

I hope all of my fellow Canadians had a happy Thanksgiving weekend!! Mine was wonderful, and I even got turkey!! (that was a first , by the way, for me here!!)

Hope this next week is wonderful for all of you!!
xoxo

Comments

  1. Good for you! We are hoping to find out next week or the next:) I don't really care... as long as its healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats on the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh...ahhhh....such lovely gifts...and so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what fun! please tell us a little about the shower?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a lovely shower... wish I could've been there! :) Hey... have you decided yet what colors you're going with in your baby room? I need some hints so I know what colors to go with for your baby gift... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts